How to dress for a Bollywood party
Here you will find the best information on how to dress for a Bollywood party! With tips on what to wear to a Bollywood party and incredible examples of party outfits!
Aishwarya Rai always looks lovely but today she looks extra stunning in this yellow Indian sari. An outfit like this is a perfect choice for a Bollywood party.
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bangles: Amrita Singh
- Clutch: Max & Chloe
- Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane
What to wear to a Bollywood party
Have you been invited to a Bollywood party? Amazing, because Bollywood parties are lots of fun! If you're not Indian you finally have the chance to wear these beautiful and feminine attire, so do not get worried but see this as a total different experience! We help you out with what to wear, just apply the following tips and get inspired by these beautiful examples of Bollywood party outfits:
- Go in search for a beautiful Indian sari! Keep in mind that, if you're not Indian, this will probably be the only or one of the few occasions in your life where you can wear one, and a sari makes every women look feminine and elegant!
- Wear really bright colors as you would expect at a Bollywood event. Colors like yellow, pink, red, orange, green or purple are perfect for a Bollywood party! Check out which color looks best on your skin tone.
- The most elegant shoes to wear with a sari are high open sandals. Especially metallic sandals always look great.
- Do not wear a larger bag but go for an beautiful clutch. Make sure that the clutch matches with your attire. Since everything is often more over the top at a Bollywood party, your clutch may contain some beading or sequences, but make sure that it doesn't look cheap.
- Go for Indian style accessories! Decorate your arms with bangles and wear stunning big earrings or a pretty necklace! For a typical Indian look wear a bindi sticker on your forehead.
- Wear your hair loose or in a feminine hairdo. Search on Google for Indian hairstyles to inspire yourself. Bollywood makeup is often heavier than you're used to. Apply some black eyeliner for a true Indian look. For a more refined makeup look go to YouTube and search for Bollywood makeup tutorials.
- Use your smile as your best accessory and you're ready to go while looking amazing
Glamorous examples of party outfits
Ashley Judd looks amazing in this pink sari which is perfect for a Bollywood party!
- Shoes: Shopstyle
- Bangles: Indian Jewellery Store
- Clutch: Diane von Furstenberg
- Earrings: Tom Binns
- Bindi: Bindi Tattoo Stikers
Here Aishwarya Rai again is looking beautiful in this heavenly blue sari. Every women will look stunning in a sari like this!
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Clutch:Diane von Furstenberg
- Bangles and earrings: Ippolita Rock
Relevant tips and ideas on how to dress for a Bollywood party
- Check out the parties in the navigation bar for more specific parties.
- Wonder what to wear to a party? Just return to howtodressforaparty.com and check out our newest updates, pictures and information about your next party look!