How to dress for a Moulin Rouge party
Do you wonder how to dress for a Moulin Rouge party? Here you will find the best tips on what to wear to a Moulin Rouge party! Including amazing examples of party outfits!
We love this red outfit of Paris Hilton who is wearing a feather skirt with a glitter corset! This is a great choice for a Moulin Rouge party!
- Feather headband: Red Hats and More
- Clutch: Givenchy
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Lipstick: L'Oreal, color riche,
What to wear to a Moulin Rouge party
Moulin Rouge parties are lots of fun! So if you're invited to one this will be a guarantee for a great day! Dressing for a Moulin rouge party can be quite a challenge, since often garments are required that we have not usually hanging in our closets. Some creativity is required to achieve this hot and glamorous party look. No worries, if you apply the following tips you will look fabulous at your upcoming Moulin Rouge party!
- As I already mentioned your goal is to be ultra hot and glamorous, so wear something that is provocative and reveiling with garments that you could also wear in the bedroom (and not for a night of sleep). Corsets, fisnet stockings, suspenders, ultrashort hotpants and skirts are attire that is mostly worn at moulin rouge parties, so if you are creative pull together your own outfit with cloting that you can find in the lingerieshop as well as at the normal department store. If you are less creative, there are many fancy dress stores that sell Moulin Rouge outfits including accessories so go looking for your outfit over there.
- Red and black are the colors that are mosty worn at Moulin Rouge parties, but these colors not necessary. Other colors that are sometimes worn are gold, silver, pink or purple, as long as you look glamorous it is good. Wear luxurious fabrics like silk, satin and velvet. Glitter and feather details are perfect for this event!
- Your outfit is not complete without ultrahigh pumps or high kneelength boots!
- Finish off your outfit with the right accessories! Go for eye catching and luxurious looking jewelry with diamonds or pearls. Other accessories that are often worn are feather hairbands and clips, minihats, with or without feathers, and black satin gloves. If you want to bring a bag than bring a small clutch in a color that matches with your outfit.
- Go for a feminine hairdo and go for more dramatic makeup than you would usually wear to a party. Great makeup looks for a Moulin Rouge party are smokey eyes or red lips!
- Extra tip: Watch the movie Moulin Rouge for more inspiration!
Glamorous examples of party outfits
Christina Aguilera is looking steamingly hot in this black and red moulin rouge outfit with high black boots!
- Bracelet: Swarovski
- Necklace: Love My Pearls
- Boots: Christian Louboutin
- Gloves: Labeshops
- Hat: Kaos Corsets
Kelly Osbourne shows off her amazing body in this ultrashort silver glitterdress and she looks fabulous!
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Earrings: Bella Bleu Bridal
- Bracelet: Givenchy
- Hat: Bubbles and Frown
Relevant tips and ideas of how to dress for a Moulin Rouge party
- Check out the parties in the navigation bar for more specific parties.
- Wonder what to wear to a party? Just return to howtodressforaparty.com and check out our newest updates, pictures and information about your next party look!