How to dress for a wine tasting party
Check out here how to dress for a wine tasting party! With tips on what to wear to a wine tasting party and lovely examples of party attire!
Here Chrissy Teigen is combining her outfit with a classy white blazer. This is a perfect outfit for a wine tasting party. The metallic sandals are a great combination.
- Shoes: Michael Kors
- Clutch: Dune
- Bracelet and earrings: Michael Kors
- Necklace: Glamboutique
What to wear to a wine tasting party
Wine tasting parties are fun social occasions where people gather together and, as the name says it, try different kinds of wine. This sounds like lots of fun, but what do we wear to a wine tasting party? Wine tasting parties can take place on different locations and day parts, so it is important to first check the invitation before you decide on what to wear.
- For a wine tasting party we usually recommend to wear something that isn't formal but that also isn't too casual. Do dress up and go for something more dressy and fashionable. Keep the location in mind before you choose your outfit. A wine tasting party in a chic hotel is of course more formal than a wine tasting party in somebody's garden. Also and evening event is often more formal than an event during the day. This asks for dressier fabrics and more chic attire. Go for skirts or suit pants with silk blouses and fancy jackets, or wear a beautiful cocktail dress for an evening event at a posh location.
- Sometimes a dress code is given for more formal wine tasting parties. Click here for more information on how to dress for a wine tasting party with a dress code.
- We always recommend women to dress in attire that is flattering for their body shape. This truly helps if you want to look as good as possible. Click here for more information.
- Choose some beautiful matching pumps or high open sandals to combine with your outfit.
- Also go for an elegant handbag or clutch. Keep it simple and choose a color that matches with your attire.
- Wear some refined accessories without overdoing it. Combining large earrings with a large necklace is often too much. Instead choose one of the two and keep the rest simple.
- Go for a feminine hairdo and don't forget to apply some makeup. We believe that a more natural makeup look is often the most beautiful although in the evening your makeup can be somewhat more dramatic than during the day.
Lovely examples of party attire
Kelsey Chow looks amazing in this green printed dress with a black waist belt! You will definitely look lovely with a dress like this!
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Clutch : Michael Kors
- Bracelet: Apples of Gold
- Earrings: Jennifer Meyer
We love this outfit that exists of a red suit pants and a black top. Harley Vlera-Newton looks great in it and she looks definitely appropriate for most wine tasting parties.
- Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
- Earrings: Betteridge
- Bag: Dior
- Bracelet: Apples of Gold
Relevant tips and ideas on how to dress for a wine tasting party
- Check out the parties in the navigation bar for more specific parties.
- Wonder what to wear to a party? Just return to howtodressforaparty.com and check out our newest updates, pictures and information about your next party look!