How to dress for an anniversary party
Wonder how to dress for an anniversary party? On this page you will find all tips on what to wear to an anniversary party, including amazing examples of anniversary party attire!
Georgia Salpa looks stunning and sophisticated in this white dress with white jacket. A perfect outfit for an anniversary party!
- Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
- Clutch: Olga Berg
- Accessories: Michael Kors
What to wear to an anniversary party
- An anniversary party is a special celebration that asks for a special party outfit! This means that you can look in your closet for your most beautiful dresses! For an anniversary party we recommend wearing a cocktail dress that can range from just below your knee to above the knee or that can be tea length. Check out the location of the event before you choose your dress. If the party and the location are more formal then choose a dress in a dressier fabric. Darker colors will also look more formal than lighter colors.
- Combine your dress with some amazing pumps or high open sandals. They look ultra elegant and truly finish off your look!
- Since an anniversary party is often more formal it is better to go for a smaller bag or clutch instead of a larger one. Larger bags look more casual and will dress you down.
- Put some effort in your hair and makeup and you will look amazing on your upcoming anniversary party!
Stunning examples of anniversary party outfits!
For an anniversary party you're always goods with a knee length cocktail dress, like this beautiful taupe dress Nicole Scherzinger is wearing!
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Nail polish: Essie, sand tropez
- Clutch: Sondra Roberts
- Necklace: Kate Spade
- Bracelet: Swarovski
Cheryl Cole is wearing an eye-catching red party dress that looks fabulous and really suits her body shape. The yellow high shoes really make the outfit look more fun and festive!
- Shoes: Luichiny
- Clutch: Ted Baker
- Earrings: Deepa Garundi
- Bracelet: Animalee
Relevant tips and ideas on how to dress for an anniversary party:
- Check out the parties in the navigation bar for more specific parties.
- Wonder what to wear to a party? Just return to howtodressforaparty.com and check out our newest updates, pictures and information about your next party look!